DFW SURF CLUB- 2018-2019
|Activities||Public Price||Member Price|
|Paddleboarding||(With Promo Code)|
|Women’s Wednesdays||$35 or $99/5 Pack||Free|
|Paddle Basics (Level 1)||$60||$40 (Pre-Requisite for Membership)|
|Paddle Progression (Level 2)||$95||$95|
|SUP Expert (Level 3)||$120||$120|
|Vacation SUP Rentals||N/A||Free upon Level 2 Completion|
|Friday Night Fireworks||$40||$10|
|Paddle + Pint||$40||Free|
|Paddle with Your Pooch||$40||Free|
|White Rock n Paddle||1st Time Free||Free|
|Beginner Surf Class||$85||$65 (Pre-Requisite for Surf Sessions)|
|Surf Charter||Members Only||$300 / 2 Hours|
|Tige Tuesdays (Kids Surf Free)||Free||Free|
|Women’s Wednesdays with Pam||Members Only||$30|
|Surf Session (Saturdays and Sundays)||Members Only||$30|
|Wake + Surf Board Rentals||$60/Day||Free|
|SUP Yoga Basics||$35||$35 First Timers (Pre-Requisite)|
|Sunsets||$35 or $99/ 5 Pack||Free|
|Adventure Yoga||$35 or $99/ 5 Pack||Free|
Club Member Pre-Requisites:
- SUP Level 1, 2 or 3 Class- Paddleboarding is the foundation of our club. You have to know how to paddle to be a club member. If you are already an avid paddler then you can hop into an intermediate or expert class
- Wake Surf Class- You have to take a class or private lesson and then upon coaches approval you can surf in a weekly surf session
- Yoga- If this is your first time to do yoga, please hop in a Paddle Basics class for $35 your first time
As a Club Member:
- I will receive unlimited access to DFW Surf, its facilities and boards/kayaks at all locations
- I will receive 10% discounts on any gear we sell (not valid for used gear)
- Free Yoga Classes + Women’s Wednesdays with club member promo code
- Sunset Tours- Paddle + Pint, SUP Glow Saturdays are free. $10 for Friday Night Fireworks
- Free Surf Sessions ($30 co-pay for Members)
- Members are required to sign up and enter their promo code for all classes and tours
Upon Completion of Level 2/ Travel Class aka Paddle Progression ($95):
- Use of intermediate boards
- Bring out friends or family (limited to 2 guest passes) their first time is free
- Travel with SUP inflatable or hard boards
Upon Completion of Level 3/ Racing Class:
- Use of racing boards
- Racing board transportation to SUP races
SURF CLUB Availability:
Boards are available 7 days a week. Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am- 2 pm are the busiest times at DFW Surf and we recommend that club members reserve their board in advance by calling or booking online at dfwsurf.com.
Rules and Regulations:
1. All members must comply with the rules and regulations of Lake Grapevine, Lake Lewisville, and the Core of Engineers including: staying within the boundaries of the lake, giving the right away to sailboats, not paddling within twenty feet of any oncoming or surrounding vessels, and wearing a PFD device (coast guard approved) at all times. First year paddlers are recommended to paddle with a partner or wear a leash. Any family member 12 years of age or younger must wear a coast guard approved jacket at all times.
2. Scott’s Landing and Marine Quest (Hidden Cove Park) Regulations: The Marinas we operate in have specifically asked that we do not interfere with other boats within the marina, this includes: not going in between the marina slips and to stay 20 ft. away at all times from boats and marina slips. Please treat Marina property as if it were your own; no littering.
3. DFW Surf Rules and Regulations: Treat equipment, facilities and others with utmost care and respect; SUP boards and kayaks can only be used at our locations and cannot be taken off the lake or borrowed for a weekend outing. Drinking alcoholic beverages before or during SUP or kayaking is strictly prohibited. A three strike rule is in effect and will be renewed yearly; upon third strike a member will be stripped of club membership for the remaining membership term with no refund given. Any equipment damaged will be subject to payment immediately (day of) from the individual who made the damage. At any point in time an individual or family may be stripped of their membership plan and no refund awarded.
4. Travel: Paddlers may travel with boards upon completion of Level 2/ Travel Class. Racers: The DFW Surf trailer/ Van will be heading to several of the Texas competitions (both SUP and Surf) throughout the year. Race boards and paddles will be reserved on a first come first serve basis via request; surfboards will be shared amongst members as needed. SUP Races and Wakesurf events the club will reserve and pay for half of total lodging costs, or 50% off normal travel lodging for members.
-Equipment Damage: Members are responsible for any damage to equipment including dings, scrapes, damages to boards, kayaks and paddles as well as any losses. Damages must be payed for in full before member can return to SUP Club activities.
-DFW Surf, Safe Harbor, Marine Quest, City of Grapevine, City of Little Elm are not responsible for any personal injury or liability occurring on or near the Core, Marina, city and DFW Surf properties. We are also not responsible for any tickets or accidents that occur on or off the water. We recommend to always paddle with another club member and if not to wear a leash along with the required PFD.
Prices and Payment
– Family: Yearly: $999 or 99.99/month + Tax
– Family: What constitutes a family? At least 2 individuals (no more than 4) with the same last name. Any extra family member more than 4 will cost $100/person.
– Contract: All club members will have to sign a contract or a club policy agreement that also includes a financial contract in case of membership cancellation. After a year of membership, club members do not have to continue to sign a contract each year and can cancel at anytime.